Seeking an Internship
Healing Hearts is now accepting interns. Healing Hearts is known for best practices and being the “Gold Standard.” In fact, no one around provides such a thorough assessment and treatment recommendations. We look for individuals who have employment experience in residential facilities, with those on the autism spectrum, in-home treatment, adoption and foster care experience, experience working with young children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have a great culture and work well together; we are always looking for individuals that are a good cultural fit. We require an application, interview, and completion of a DISC profile for considering for an internship.
At Healing Hearts, we are constantly evolving and expanding the field of mental health through different modalities. We use an attachment/relational lens in the work we provide.
What to expect when you intern at Healing Hearts:
An internship at Healing Hearts begins with 1-2 weeks of training in our process by completing modules regarding our system, electronic records, the law, billing, and direct observation of staff and techniques. We expect interns to provide co-therapy with Healing Hearts staff and have their own clients. We currently provide 3 hours of supervision per week; 1 hour is one on one supervision, 2 hours are group supervision.
- Structured onboarding process to become familiar with our culture, policies, procedures, and clinical documentation expectations.
- Learn the utmost standard and practice of documentation and client care.
- Supervised directly by a Healing Hearts Clinician.
- Observe, co-treat, experience, and take on own clients.
- Help develop programs for the agency.
- Understand the full scope of how an agency functions.
- A front-row seat to a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Innovative, holistic, and in-depth clinical collaboration, supervision, and learning.
- A connected, caring, and coordinated team.
Our training program sets you up for success!