Seeking an Internship
Healing Hearts is in the process of revamping our internship experience. We anticipate interviewing for internship possibilities by December 2020. Apply below.
At Healing Hearts, we are constantly evolving and expanding the field of mental health through different modalities. We use an attachment/relational lens in the work we provide.
What to expect when you intern at Healing Hearts:
- Structured onboarding process to become familiar with our culture, policies, procedures, and clinical documentation expectations.
- Learn the utmost standard and practice of documentation and client care.
- Supervised directly by a Healing Hearts Clinician.
- Observe, co-treat, experience, and take on own clients.
- Help develop programs for the agency.
- Understand the full scope of how an agency functions.
- A front-row seat to a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Innovative, holistic, and in-depth clinical collaboration, supervision, and learning.
- A connected, caring, and coordinated team.
Our training program sets you up for success!