Healing Hearts Family Counseling Center is committed to a strategic approach to healing by focusing on the root cause of thoughts, feelings, behaviors, and emotions instead of the symptoms. Our traditional and research-based methods have brought treatment success to many families with whom traditional therapy has failed.
Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the day-to-day operation of the clinic/program services.
- Supervise a multi-disciplinary staff; confer with staff regularly regarding techniques used, case progress, and related matters for the purpose of promoting and evaluating professional development and assuring quality of care, as well as reviewing work in progress.
- Provide weekly group clinical supervision/consultation and conduct staff meetings as requested by the Clinical Director.
- Coordinate the assignment of cases; conduct staff meetings and provides training; schedule staff to provide for clinic coverage; evaluates work performance; assist in disciplinary proceedings.
- Coordinate staff training program.
- Train, instruct, and evaluate workers and make work assignments.
- Effectively communicate program, administrative, and clinical direction to subordinate staff.
- Personally maintain a caseload or handle some of the more complex cases; performs a variety of direct clinical, diagnostic, and treatment.
- Ensure compliance with related federal, state and local regulations, as well as departmental and county policies and procedures.
- Participate in the establishment or revision of policies, procedures, guidelines, goals and objectives. Assist in planning, developing, and implementing mandatory and discretionary mental health programs in accordance with applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations by determining type and level of service to be provided, measures of quality-assurance to be employed; and formulation and carrying out policies and procedures.
- Participate in community outreach and public relations activities
- Assist in case audits
- Knowledge of various counseling approaches for individual and family counseling.• Knowledge of group process.• Ability to develop and monitor goal-directed treatment relationships.• Strong oral and written communication skills.• Experience with the laws regarding Wisconsin Licensed mental health clinics.• Experience in clinical supervision.
- Master’s degree in Mental Health/Counseling.• State of Wisconsin License in Professional Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Social Work and at least three years or more of relevant experience.• Experience in basic computer software such as the Microsoft Office suite.