Child, Adolescent, and Family Counselor
Are you interested in working with a team that is friendly, enthusiastic and sincere?
How would it feel to know you are constantly supported, connected, and growing?
Healing Hearts Family Counseling Center, LLC in Sun Prairie may be the place for you!
Healing Hearts is hiring a Full-time Child, Adolescent, and Family Counselor to connect and learn from our staff to provide innovative and excellent care to our clients.
Healing Hearts Family Counseling Center, LLC is a specialty clinic located in Sun Prairie, WI. You will work with our collaborative team to provide traditional and alternative treatment modalities to give hope for healing. You will learn how to identify solutions for the root cause of thoughts, feelings, emotions, and behaviors. You will love our team of creative problem-solvers!
• Confer with Healing Hearts multidisciplinary team regularly regarding techniques used, case progress, and related matters for the purpose of promoting and evaluating professional development and assuring the quality of care, as well as reviewing work in progress
• Personally maintains a caseload with a minimum of 6 billable hours per scheduled workday
• Handle some of the more complex cases involving autism, developmental delays, and attachment-related issues; performs a variety of direct clinical, diagnostic, and treatment
• Have or develop knowledge of the assessments used with clients at Healing Hearts and ability to interpret and communicate the findings with clients
• Strong understanding of adoption, foster care, and out of home placement
• Ability to develop and monitor goal-directed treatment relationships
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Interest in continuing to grow personally and professionally
• Maintains license and continuing education credits
• Strong reader
• Ability and willingness to troubleshoot
• Interest in providing excellent quality care
• The desire to continue to grow personally and professionally
• Passionate about helping others find hope for healing
• Master’s degree in Mental Health/Counseling
• State Wisconsin License in Professional Counseling or Social Work and at least three years or more of relevant experience
• Maintain personal National Provider Identification Number
• Preference is given to training specific to autism and sensory-related issues