Child, Adolescent, and Family Counselor
Are you interested in working with a fantastic multidisciplinary team?
Are you interested in a team that is committed, constantly growing, connected, and confident in skills?
Then Healing Hearts Family Counseling Center, LLC in Sun Prairie may be the place for you!
Healing Hearts is hiring a Full-time Child, Adolescent, and Family Counselor to help give hope to our families.
Healing Hearts Family Counseling Center, LLC is a specialty clinic located in Sun Prairie, WI. We believe in looking into the root cause of thoughts, feelings, emotions, and behaviors instead of symptom management. Our traditional and research-based methods have brought treatment success to many families with whom traditional therapy has failed.
• Confer with Healing Hearts multidisciplinary team regularly regarding techniques used, case progress, and related matters for the purpose of promoting and evaluating professional development and assuring the quality of care, as well as reviewing work in progress
• Personally maintains a caseload with a minimum of 6 billable hours per scheduled workday • Handle some of the more complex cases involving autism, developmental delays, and attachment-related issues; performs a variety of direct clinical, diagnostic, and treatment
• Have or develop knowledge of the assessments used with clients at Healing Hearts and ability to interpret and communicate the findings with clients
• Strong understanding of adoption, foster care, and out of home placement
• Ability to develop and monitor goal-directed treatment relationships
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Interest in continuing to grow personally and professionally
• Maintains license and continuing education credits
• Strong reader
• Ability and willingness to troubleshoot
• Interest in providing excellent quality care
• The desire to continue to grow personally and professionally
• Passionate about helping others find hope for healing
• Master’s degree in Mental Health/Counseling
• State Wisconsin License in Professional Counseling Social Work and at least three years or more of relevant experience
• Maintain personal National Provider Identification Number
• Preference is given to training specific to autism and sensory-related issues