Healing Hearts believes “one size does not fit all.” As a result, we provide different types of counseling and services to fit the needs of our clients and families. We treat children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
We address issues relating to adoption, foster care, trauma, abuse, neglect, abandonment, multiple moves, out-of-home placement, school-related issues, grief and loss, parenting, and general mental health.
The types of counseling we offer are:
General Mental Health Counseling:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Focused Attachment Therapy (Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy)
- Aroma Freedom Technique (uses essential oils)
- Sensory and Developmentally Based Therapy
Our therapists have additional training in the following techniques/certifications
- Behavior Therapy Training Institute
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
Healing Hearts assessment process is used to obtain information to ensure accurate treatment recommendations. Our assessments are made up of 3 appointments for clients under 18 and 2 appointments for adult clients. An assessment is required to access any service or therapy here at Healing Hearts Family Counseling Center.